Fun at the Provo Farmers Market
(Awesome onesie and earrings!)
Getting spoiled by Grandma Shelly
Having our portraits drawn on our front porch by 3 adorable nieces
(from top left, that's me, Mark, and Baby)
I'll post more soon, apartment pictures and whatnot, but all of the other pictures are on our other camera (since we have a brand new one that actually powers on every time, thanks to the Nances!) that is with Mark at school.



I love the tie die onesie! soooo cute and sooo you!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you guys got a new camera. I have been worried about that. Yes, I am the dork that has been worried that you wouldn't have a camera to take pictures of the baby. I miss you guys. When we hang out with other people down here both Seth and I have to be careful that not every other sentence out of our mouth is "Our friends the Nances..."
ReplyDeleteLOVE that onesie!!! So cute! You totally have been spoiled! And it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun seeing you!!! Thanks for saying hi, it made my day!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!! I bet you're sooo ready for him to come! It looks like you've been getting all the fun baby stuff. It's way exciting. I can't wait to see the lil guy!
ReplyDeleteDid I mention we miss you?
ReplyDeleteYou look soooo cute! I love pregnant Lorene. I'm so sorry I'm not there to see you in person. Keep the updates coming!
ReplyDelete