CONGRATS A MILLION TIMES!!! You two are going to be the world's greatest parents! NO offense to all the other parents, or myself, but we just won't be a great! :) Now you need to plan a trip up to the cold north to let us all see this little guy in person... or I suppose we could come visit you down there... :)
What a beautiful baby!!! He's so perfect. I bet you are just loving it, and it gets better and better everyday. There is so much fun up ahead. Congratulations, you are gonna be awesome parents.
I'm still trying to figure out who he looks like, but I think he looks like a mini-Mark.
Yeah! What an adorable baby and I hope that you're both recovery well. He is so cute! Maybe if you believe in arranged marriages we could work something out between him and Josie. Congratulations!
What a cute little guy. I keep showing his picture to everyone down here. I am pretty sure they are wondering why I keep showing them this baby they don't know. It is because he is awesome, that's why. :)
AHHHHH! You had a baby! He is beautiful. Give Paul a big hug from me. I'm sorry I can't be there to see him in person. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI want to see a report on how Mom is doing. How did the delivery go? You may need to email me. :)
Yay! What a perfect little baby! Congratulations Nances.
ReplyDeleteI love the name! So cute!! I second the mom and birth story! Hope you are doing well. Now the fun begins!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Lorene and Mark! Meconium is the worst... I'm glad he's healthy. Everyone says hello and congrats, too!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS A MILLION TIMES!!! You two are going to be the world's greatest parents! NO offense to all the other parents, or myself, but we just won't be a great! :) Now you need to plan a trip up to the cold north to let us all see this little guy in person... or I suppose we could come visit you down there... :)
ReplyDeleteWe are very happy for you guy's. He is so adorable, you two should be very proud parents!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby!!! He's so perfect. I bet you are just loving it, and it gets better and better everyday. There is so much fun up ahead. Congratulations, you are gonna be awesome parents.
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to figure out who he looks like, but I think he looks like a mini-Mark.
Yeah! What an adorable baby and I hope that you're both recovery well. He is so cute! Maybe if you believe in arranged marriages we could work something out between him and Josie. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect! So cute. Congrats. Hope you're feeling well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lorene and Mark!!! I think it's way cute how he's cocking his eyebrow already. Definite sign of a curios mind!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteSalutations and Congratulations! This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little guy. I keep showing his picture to everyone down here. I am pretty sure they are wondering why I keep showing them this baby they don't know. It is because he is awesome, that's why. :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh...that elephant nose thingy looks AWFUL!!! Poor little guy! Glad he's okay, what a handsome little stud! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete