Monday, September 14

Get your baby predictions in now!

No real news yet (sorry), but the Nances have started a predict-a-thon for Baby Nance: what day he'll come, how much he'll weigh, and how long he'll be. I just think it's interesting to see what everyone thinks, so feel free to comment and add your guess! I'll be tracking them in the sidebar. Winner gets the glory and not much else. :)

7 comments:

  1. My prediction: two days early, 7 lbs 12 oz., 20 inches long.

    Good luck! I can't wait to find out if I'm right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see, 1 day late, 7lbs, 9 oz and 20.5 inches long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For lack of anything else to go on, we'll go with Gordon's stats:

    6 days late
    8 lbs 3 ozs
    20 inches

    And I really, really hope I'm wrong on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 lbs. 9 oz. - 19 in. - Sept. 24

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now! I want baby Nance to come now!
    Sept 23. 7 lbs 12 ounces. 21 inches. but still my real vote is now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess that baby Nance comes on the 29th but really early in the morning, he'll be 7lb's 8oz's, and 18in long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Fun!! Here's my guess ;)
    2 days early (always hoping, right?)
    8 lbs. 3 ounces... GOOOOOD LUCK! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete