Mommy bundled me up
and out Daddy and I went!
It was bright outside!
We took a little stroll around the yard
And then Daddy thought I should have a more up-close experience with snow.
I did not approve.
Just a few weeks ago, I got to meet Rain, Snow's spring-summer cousin.
We watched the storm for awhile.
I liked it and thought it looked like fun!
It wasn't as much fun as it seemed.
Given my experience with Snow, I don't know why Daddy thought I would like to feel Rain on my face.
(I didn't like it.)
(I didn't like it.)
But it was okay once we were back inside.



Ha! I am loving Mark's facial hair. :)
ReplyDeleteYES! Debra, I totally agree. That pic where Paul is reaching for the camera and Mark.....gazing into the distance.....loved it. And the one where Paul is feeling the rain on his face- I laughed so hard. He's got the best facial expressions! And seriously, it boggles my mind how much he's changed since November. He's so big now! Well, not by Dr.'s standards....but perfect in mine ;)
ReplyDelete