Thanks to generous sweet Sonja (who gave us this car seat) and our new friend Emily from the Island (from whom we purchased the stroller for a mere $10), we are now the proud owners of a travel system for Baby Nance. Because we are, of course, very conscientious parents, and Mark a very protective father, we took the stroller through for a thorough test drive to ensure that it's good enough for our baby boy.
Final grade: B+
Final grade with curve for cost: A++
(I apologize for the poor camera work!)
Too priceless!! Dug says she thinks you need to attach some sort of head to the bag of flour to make it a true experiment- and see if the head survives....unless you plan on strapping poor Baby Nance's head down with some sort of velcro strap????
ReplyDeleteI must warn you, if I see Mark "testing" this stroller with baby Nance in tow, I will be calling social services. Thanks for the laughs and the visit tonight. You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious...He sure keeps it interesting and funny! Ya'll are gonna be great parents :)
ReplyDeleteLorene! your blog is so cute! and congrats on the baby! You'll be a great mom! I'm glad I found you on blogger so we can keep in touch better! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that baby Nance pancake mix on all the favorite outings and DO let us know if they're ALL safe for pancake babies!
ReplyDeleteYour post was hilarious! I don't mind at all that you "stalk" me! I didn't even know many people read it at all...I'm happy that people do! haha. Anyway, thanks for the words of comfort. I'll be on here more often now, and I'll probably look to you for an example of how to plan my baby months! Thanks again!
ReplyDelete89 DAY! I can't believe it!
ReplyDelete