Lesson 1: Change is good. But so are things that stay the same.
The change:

Yes, we'll be staying in Aggie Village a bit longer, barring a miracle in which the ElEd Department and Provo School District find a way to reconcile their differences. :) As much as we would *love* to be down in Provo to be closer to family, there are a few advantages to staying in Logan:NOT packing and moving everything we own

Living close to heaven on earth...

...which is also conveniently located near another place and its associated

And we don't even have to travel to indulge in this!

Not to mention that we have awesome friends and neighbors, great co-workers (and jobs) and we generally love Logan. Here's to another year of the same! ;)





I'm sorry the internship opportunity didn't work out. USU needs to get with it and see how awesome it is, but i do like your advantages. You can't beat Peperage Farm nockoffs!
ReplyDeleteThe good thing about this is that I will know where to find you when I come to visit that new baby boy. I am so excited for you. I hope everything works out.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the hair! Miss you.
Great hair Lu! Still wish you guys were going to be closer. :)
ReplyDeleteI would give anything to still live there!!! I miss it so much!!!!!!!! I love your new hair! :)
ReplyDelete