BOY! Somehow, we and our bouncing baby boy have broken the Aggie Village trend! You see, for the last 2 years or so, no first child in our ward and no child in our triad has had more testosterone than estrogen. (If that is not actually a medically correct hormone idea, I don't want to know about it. :)
So, Baby Boy Nance will be joining us on or around September 28. Now we just wait...
I like your background too- although the last baby counter was kind of cuter...if that's a word :) I am so excited for Baby Boy Nance- which we all found out after I saw those clothes. Too cute for words! It was great to visit with you guys! Love ya.
Congrats!!! Boys are sooooo much fun! You'll love it! What names did you have in mind for him? Can't wait to hear more about how your pregnancy is going and I've gotta see some pictures of your cute tummy!
Wow! I didn't even know you were expecting. See! Blogs are AWESOME AND AMAZING. Congratulations, Good Luck and I am excited to read more about the Nance's. Oh! Btw - 2 years ago in our ward it was BOYS. Every single baby born was a BOY (I am sure there were some exceptions, but it seemed like it). So now it looks like the trend is shifting :)
Oh, Lorene. You are in for a treat. Boys are so much fun! Congratulations. Perhaps you're starting the new trend... maybe next year it will be all boys... time will tell.
It's been forever since I looked at Blogger, so I am sorry for the belated congratulations...but YAY for BOYS!!! As you know the Best Family loves boys and we are sooooo excited for those families who are oh so lucky to get one! YAY for the Nances and their sweet baby boy. We miss you guys and wish you the best with your new adventures in parenthood that are soon approaching!
You changed your background! I am thrilled that your baby is a boy. YAY, I am continually working on your present!
ReplyDeleteI like your background too- although the last baby counter was kind of cuter...if that's a word :) I am so excited for Baby Boy Nance- which we all found out after I saw those clothes. Too cute for words! It was great to visit with you guys! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Boys are sooooo much fun! You'll love it! What names did you have in mind for him? Can't wait to hear more about how your pregnancy is going and I've gotta see some pictures of your cute tummy!
ReplyDeleteWow! I didn't even know you were expecting. See! Blogs are AWESOME AND AMAZING. Congratulations, Good Luck and I am excited to read more about the Nance's. Oh! Btw - 2 years ago in our ward it was BOYS. Every single baby born was a BOY (I am sure there were some exceptions, but it seemed like it). So now it looks like the trend is shifting :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on breaking that trend. I guess I was wrong (hey, you can't get them all right, right?). Congrats again! Boys are a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeleteBaby Boy Nance! This is the greatest thing I've heard. Congrats...
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you both~!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Lorene. You are in for a treat. Boys are so much fun! Congratulations. Perhaps you're starting the new trend... maybe next year it will be all boys... time will tell.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! I'm glad you have a blog so I can see what you're up to now that I don't see you at school anymore.
ReplyDeleteIt's been forever since I looked at Blogger, so I am sorry for the belated congratulations...but YAY for BOYS!!! As you know the Best Family loves boys and we are sooooo excited for those families who are oh so lucky to get one! YAY for the Nances and their sweet baby boy. We miss you guys and wish you the best with your new adventures in parenthood that are soon approaching!
ReplyDelete