Monday, November 1

In October...

We celebrated a full-salary paycheck by going out to the new and fancy Magleby's here in town... at lunch... for the free chocolate cake...
Mark was SO thrilled that I documented the moment...
the moment that he had been talking about so much with his colleagues
that they asked him every day if we'd been to Magleby's yet. :)
We introduced Paul to Oreos. They hit it off well.

We met our newest cousin, Finn (here with Aunt Sarah).

Paul discovered that he has a new smile style...

We visited the pumpkin patch (and came home with an indestructible 50¢ gourd instead).

And we used our Trafalga/Orem Owls/Utah Flash season passes for some batting practice for Mark.

(Paul was not impressed.)

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the new smile. Even if I had a million dollars I would still go to a place for the free chocolate cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby has the best facial expressions imaginable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I can so imagine Mark talking about chocolate cake to anyone that will listen....I was the recipient a time or two :) Glad you guys had fun and FINALLY got a paycheck to treat yourselves with ;)

    ReplyDelete