Friday, July 9

A Very Nance Independence Day

We were pretty boring for the holiday this year. We didn't even go see the big fireworks! Paul was too cranky to keep up Saturday night, and we weren't excited enough about it to even try. :) Instead, we celebrated on Monday.

We roasted s'mores at the Waddoups house. Pudge and Grandma Waddoups both love s'mores...
I guess the person who loves s'mores more gets the most on his face? (and then is very sad that the marshmallowey chocolatey goodness is gone!)
Then we headed over to the Nances for Grandpa Pyro's Paul's fireworks show.

Paul didn't like the noise of the fireworks, but he loved watching! 
A pyro in the making. 
 He definitely didn't want to look away from the show!
 Thank goodness for daddies who keep little boys (and their ears) safe!

Three generations of pyros -- and look they all have eyebrows!

3 comments:

  1. Ha. I am laughing so hard about your comment to Leslee at the end. Don't know why but I think it is pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I haven't checked up on this forever since you've been on vacation. Consider the pic in the works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, loved the total zoned look on his face while watching fireworks!

    ReplyDelete