We had such a fun June. Here are a few random pictures from our adventures...
This is the northeastern view from our front yard... The blue sky makes the rocky mostly brown mountain worth looking at!
We went on walks, mostly to the library. Isn't he just the cutest?This is the northeastern view from our front yard... The blue sky makes the rocky mostly brown mountain worth looking at!
Paul loves to kick his feet up anywhere he can--his highchair, the stroller, sitting on your lap. But, no, he's not spoiled...
Tuckered out at Grandma Shelly's
Proof that Paul really does know how to throw:
Paul loves eating the food that we're eating, even if it means sucking the juice out of celery.
Isn't he just handsome? The facial hair did look good... but I can't complain either way. :)
More proof that Paul can throw (just because it's already here and I just realized that I had two videos of the same *amazing* feat)--
Paul sits in the grocery cart now! He loves it and I love that he doesn't even try to put his mouth on any part of the cart.
Paul loves the bath! Our bathroom is so poorly lit that I have a really hard time getting the right lighting to even get our camera to focus well, so this wonky-angle picture is all we've got...
Luckily, Paul has Mark's sense of rhythm and not mine. :)
This boy loves his daddy right down to his shoelaces!
The full picture of the one above... some father-son bonding time :)
Aunt Greta! Paul was finally able to meet my sister Greta, who lives in Oregon. We're so excited to go visit her again next week!
Paul loves having the fan blow on his face.
And this is how quickly he turn from whining to happy... cracks me up every time how much he loves the camera!
These are two of my nieces, Sarah and Megan. They love Paul and Paul loves them! They came with us to my mom's summer library at her school and we had so much fun!
Bethany, Megan, and Sarah take such good care of Paul. I wish I could have them all come live with me because they are sooo helpful!
Paul is in training to become a librarian. Or maybe a library supervisor. He sits on the cart while I shelve books. :)
And, to finish this marathon of pictures and videos, Paul's newest sound:



No comments:
Post a Comment