- Lose the post-baby dough-belly by actually engaging in some sort of physical activity on a daily basis and cutting out all the beloved crap that I eat far too much of too often.
- Create and stick to a scripture plan of study.
- Keep reading! I've read probably 10 books in the last 3 weeks and I love it. Makes me feel like my brain isn't atrophying quite so much from spending all day with a babbling baby. :) I ready quickly and I devour books, so I'm aiming to read 35 this year.
- Blog. I'm counting this as my personal history, so I'll try (really really really hard) to post at least once per week. This is actually very difficult for me because I am an extreme perfectionist and blog posts never turn out quite right...
- Take pictures! We have a great new camera that works EVERY time you turn it on, not just every third or fourth time, and I've finally gotten in to the habit of taking it with us, but I forget to actually pull it out of the case about 80% of the time. Oops. Plus, a blog is way more exciting if it involves real pictures, not those that come from Google.
- Attend the temple weekly. Yes, that sounds like a lot, but if we can't figure out how to consistently make it to the temple here, 10 minutes from the temple and with myriad babysitters, we'll never be able to do it. (Yes, that is grammatically correct to say myriad babysitters. Not a myriad of. It is acceptable both ways. I also was shocked to learn this. Thank you, Merriam-Webster.)
- Date my husband more often. (More on the Date of the Month Club later.)
Friday, January 8
Resolving...
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of New Year's resolutions because I'm really crummy at sticking to them. So, these aren't resolutions, just things that will hopefully happen during 2010...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great goals. I would really push your temple one. I didn't realize how wonderful being so close to one was until we weren't. The prophet said last conference that about 88 percent of members live within two hours of a temple. We aren't in that 88 percent. It makes me really sad. The worst part? There is no way that South Texas could support a temple so the gap is not closing anytime soon. Anyway, I will get off my pleading soapbox and allow you to continue with your life. :)
ReplyDeleteby the way. If I lived closer I would take care of number 5 for you. :)
ReplyDeleteanother by the way, it makes me happy that you explain that you used the word in the proper sense. :)
ReplyDelete