Thanks to Dusty for the great pictures!
Wednesday, January 27
Because we're vain like that
Yes, we have more family pictures. We've always wanted to get a yearly family picture taken at "our" temple (Provo), but this is the first year it's actually happened. And it's high time to start replacing our wedding pictures in all the frames that have yet to be hung on our walls here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love them. I just love cold winter days. It just seems like soup and hot chocolate days. I miss winter. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy sister-in-law & her family live in Springville. Next time we're there, we'll have to find time to come say hello!
ReplyDeleteWay cute pictures Lorene! You've got a great little family :-)
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of Mark and Little Paul. I just want to squeeze him! (Paul I mean...not Mark....though I love him too.)
ReplyDeleteSuch GORGEOUS pictures!!! What a great idea to replace wedding pictures with family pictures!
ReplyDelete