Thursday, November 19

Just if you're interested...

I've started a new blog: sweetnsimplestuff.blogspot.com. Honestly, the main reason I started the blog was to post about giveaways to get myself an extra entry (which has hardly been fruitful thus far...), but then I started thinking about all the fun things I could do with another blog. I like doing stuff (and even trying new stuff), so I thought I'd post about that stuff there. I follow a bunch of crafty/kitcheny/creative-type blogs, but it kind of bugs me when these crafty/kitcheny/creative-type blogs are really family blogs that are only half crafty/kitcheny/creative because then my blog reader is full of posts about some family that I don't know and whose holiday exploits I don't really care about. So, I decided to split up my life into the two areas, family business and then the other junk that I do. If you're interested in sewing projects, recipes, books, or whatever else crosses my mind, check it out. If you'd rather just see pictures of my beautiful baby boy, stay here. And either way, have a happy day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment