Tuesday, March 3

Photogenic Baby Nance




9 comments:

  1. Ahh! It's real. I am so excited for you! Do you have any names picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all- could there be a cooler blog name? I think not! I am completely beside myself with excitement! I can't wait to spoil my niece or nephew- in a very tasteful, nice way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, notice my username! Could there be anything cooler than that?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY JIMMY NANCE. Just Kidding, Although I think Mark my accidentally call your baby Jimmy once or twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats!! That is really exciting! Boy or girl? I hope you don't mind that I found your blog through Tera's! Here's our blog! http://brianneandi.blogspot.com/ Congrats again!! :D When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what!!!!??congrats! I found your blog through the blackhams! You can get mine on here too! COngrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrat's!! Way to keep it a secret for so long!

    ReplyDelete