September 29 was Paul's 2nd birthday! The hat was about as exciting as it got ;)
He did love opening presents and was totally spoiled. Mom (me) really struck out on the vehicles puzzle though... the noises scared him, so we had to turn them off. :)
We blessed Anna over Conference weekend. It was so nice to have so much family there! But, I forgot to take pictures. I'm pretty terrible, I know. Thankfully Dusty and Leslee took some. :)
Paul opened some of his presents then since it was a blessing/birthday party at lunch.
Anna was a dream, but her scowly face is just too cute not to share. :)
And here are some random happy faces :)
In October, we went to the circus with our neighbors, the Dennings. Their little girl, Jane, is just a week older than Paul and we LOVE having them as our neighbors.
Paul wasn't sure what to think before the show started
and then he knew that he did NOT like the loud noise
(those are tears)
but Anna didn't seem to mind at all. :)
At Anna's 2-month checkup, she got SO many shots. Really, it's no more than normal, but it is still SO sad. She was fine for a few hours and then just cried and cried. Breaks my heart.
She is part of a research study where the participants have one less shot than the current traditional vaccination schedule, but she is part of the control group, so she gets regular shots but we keep a diary and she gets a nice check when she's finished with the study. :)
The Waddoups tongue... always out :)
Paul loves to play with Anna, and takes her toys often,
but he will share even his most prized blanket, too :)
This is what having two kids means at our house:
While Mom is making dinner, Dad is reading to both kids (one of whom is sleeping) while watching ESPN gamecast. :)
But all the reading pays off: Paul loves to read and is often found reading to his friends, SuperWhy and baby.
This is what a sick day is at our house: breakfast (a banana) in bed while we play on the iPod. :)
For Halloween, Mark and Paul were spiders. Anna and I were just us. :) Slacker picture taker that I am, I barely even got a decent picture of Paul:
Paul won the most colorful pumpkin award at the ward Halloween party. You can see the winning pumpkin here (scroll down, it's the one with the blue nose).
And, we got our first snow! Paul was so excited.
The snow didn't stick around very long, but we finally got some snow last week and Paul loves to help shovel it. :) Pictures soon!




Your family is so cute! and Paul looks SO much like Mark in the pic where you guys are at the circus! that's the first thing I thought when I saw it. Thanks for posting so we can all see your cute kiddos!!!! (and you guys to of course)
ReplyDeleteLove those kids! Love seeing all the pics too :)
ReplyDelete