Tuesday, September 7

Springville's World Folkfest

I've spent nearly my whole life in Springville but I hadn't even been to the World Folkfest that's here every year. While Mark was gone to a teaching conference in Oregon (yes, back in Oregon!), Leslee, Paul, and I went to the opening night street dance.

Just waiting for the action to start...

The art museum parking lot, waiting to be filled with dancers
And there are the dancers! And all the other people....
Apparently, the street dance is the night to get out and learn some of the dances... as in, mingling with the dancers in the parking lot of the art museum. We were unaware of this and thus made a hasty retreat after watching a couple of the dances. Paul really was ready to go to bed, too. ;)


1 comment:

  1. It's sad that the blog post is more exciting than the actual event!! ;) But thanks for letting me tag along!

    ReplyDelete