At long last! The pictures, they are here! Dusty did such a great job, yet again. It's a major perk being related to a photographer. :) We did three poses, in two takes! Really, I should start paying this girl because she has been a lifesaver. Not only does she do our family photos and my baby's portraits, but she comes to watch Paul while I go running in the mornings so that I don't have to push the jogging stroller for 6 torturous miles (which I happen to have run in 60 minutes, a personal best). Thanks, Dusty! (She is available for hire, might I add. If any of you need portraits done, let me know and I will totally hook you up. I'm not sure if you could hire her to watch your kid, but she might do that too because she's such a sweetheart!)
We sure love him. Can't believe he's already (almost) 8 months old!
Friday, May 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







What a cutie! He is seriously darling.
ReplyDeleteYou're so great at making collages! You picked some of my favs to post! :) Also, thanks for the advertising! :D
ReplyDeleteThose photos are so very cute. I love the ones w/ the mirror!
ReplyDeleteSo, so, so cute! The mirror is a fabulous idea!
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute, how do you not chew on him all day long!?!?!?!
ReplyDelete