- Little Paul will make his blogosphere debut and begin his writing debut
- I will post photos of long-gone events, such as moving and graduation (including photos of our new place, all 1.5 bathrooms of it).
- Other great things will come to pass.
Wednesday, December 9
Prioritizing and the blog...
I know that many of you can empathize: so many things to do, only so much time, and so many things that must be done even though they're no fun (such as laundry, grocery shopping, and dishes). In that long list of demands on my time, blogging (quite unfortunately) is toward the bottom. So, amidst the holiday hubbub, it's probably not going to happen. Just wanted to let you know. When I do rejoin the blogging world at a point much closer to 2010, I promise you this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Can't wait to see it all, including the sweetest debut!
ReplyDelete